1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

Comments on Profile Post by alakazam

1. Servo
    Servo
    why so ? what happened? please let us know more and life is unpredictable you know and 5 years is a long time so I'm sure you will live long past that
    Oct 28, 2015
    Lexatom likes this.
  2. Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Alakazam, how come? D:
    Did a doctor said that to you? Is there any way to improve those chances? I am so sorry to hear that. It is so unexpected!
    Oct 30, 2015
  3. alakazam
    alakazam
    No. I just looked up my symptoms online.
    Oct 30, 2015
  4. Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Searching our symptoms online is so discouraging, you find so many bad things. Take lots of care and in the first chance you can talk with a doctor. >.<
    Oct 30, 2015
  5. alakazam
    alakazam
    Well, my mom is a doctor, but when I try to talk to her, she tells me to kill myself most of the time...
    Oct 30, 2015
  6. Kaynil
    Kaynil
    Wow. That's so cruel. D:
    I guess your mum is a no-no in this issue then.
    Oct 30, 2015
  7. Servo
    Servo
    Online symptoms !! wah...t , you really need an expert docs advice .. Did you read a passage written way back , it was a part of my course in first year of collage . A man who was a hospital. Well the man took up a book and read about diseases and ended up with conclusion that he had all the diseases and he has short time to live while doc said he is just fine
    Oct 31, 2015
  8. Servo
    Servo
    So please dont be so negative ask a doc , if your mum does not help talk to someone else
    Oct 31, 2015
  9. alakazam
    alakazam
    I don't have someone else. I don't have a dad or grandparents.
    Nov 2, 2015
    Servo likes this.
  10. Servo
    Servo
    By someone else i meant a doc
    Nov 2, 2015