1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

How often do you game?

Discussion in 'More Videogame Talk' started by Sardonic Pickle, May 6, 2015.

1. Cressel

Cressel ばか

I play Melee Sundays of like 5 hours most weeks recently. Some Guilty Gear and blazblue practice here and there cause I decided I wanna actually learn those games too.

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    I game less often now. I have been waiting for today after work and tomorrow afternoon to catch up with Bravely Default.
    I also play Animal Crossing New Leaf a few times and other non-commital games.

3. Sardonic Pickle

Sardonic Pickle Active Member

Gaming habits have changed for me as of late. Most of my time is on editing or filming or writing a script, so Youtube and my real job have my time. I maybe game for half an hour a day if I'm lucky. Not complaining though. I love making videos.

• Like (+1) Like (+1) x 1
  4. CM30

CM30 Active Member

Not that much at the moment unfortunately.

Feels like there's always something more important to do instead. Like say, writing content for my site/other people's sites, marketing said content, making videos, making mods of games... as a result, it seems like gaming is something I do for maybe a few hours a week now.

5. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice Member

Whenever I have the free time to spare. If I have to work that day, then I'm lucky if I'll get to game for an hour. If I don't have to work that day, then I can spend quite a bit of time on gaming unless I have a bunch of errands or chores to do that day.