1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

Just Bought TP HD again

Discussion in 'Wii U' started by Link, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Link

Link Hero of Time
    webmaster

3DS:
    ‭3368-5725-4601‬
    NNID:
    zeldacavern
    SFC:
    SW-6709-6167-2399
    I just bought a second copy of TP HD, so I could get the Wolf Link Amiibo. I bought the digital version first....I didn't care about the Amiibo, but I saw how you can use Wolf Link on BoTW and I said screw it and bought it.

I guess the good outcome of this is

1) If Switch transfers all downloaded Wii U content to the Switch, and it disallows you to use the digital stuff on the Wii U afterwards (Like the Wii U transferred all digital Wii content and saves) I can still play my TP HD on my Wii U in the future.

Worst case scenario is I own it twice, or 4 times with my older GC and Wii Copies. Sigh.

I guess since WW HD is at Walmart for 19 dollars, I should just pick that up too.

• Like (+1) Like (+1) x 1
  2. Sardonic Pickle

Sardonic Pickle Active Member

Nice. I just did too, mainly because of the Wolf Link in BoTW thing :D

3. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    Nintendo sure knows how to make us play on their hands, guys. :-P
    I am sure many were after the wolf amiibo because of BotW. What a way to boost the remake's sales. :P

4. Link

Link Hero of Time
    webmaster

3DS:
    ‭3368-5725-4601‬
    NNID:
    zeldacavern
    SFC:
    SW-6709-6167-2399
    Though I could be right it could have a WiiU emulator, like the WiiU did for the Wii, after I transferred my content over I couldn't do it on any other Wii besides my authorized WiiU.

So if the same thing happens my WiiU won't have any games :p

I buy consoles to play them. So I have TP HD digital and physical. I plan to buy WW HD on Wednesday on disk for that exact purpose.

Though if Switch has the GC emulator it might have GC Versions of TP and WW. You never know...

5. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    I think most like we won't be transferring anything to the switch but then again we have two weeks to change our minds.

With the remakes out I see it less likely. Especially with TP and the wolf amiibo being relevant. they probably will want to push that for a while before adding the original file on the Switch's VC.