1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

Small Scale Web Archiving

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Edward_Stryfe, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Edward_Stryfe

Edward_Stryfe A man of many pixels :: Also an Abercader

I want to make a web series with my cousins and I know that music is important. And that copyright is annoying and buying the royalties is crazy expensive a lot of the time. So I found this site that had public domain music. Which means there are no rights to it and anyone can use it no matter what. I archived the whole site cause it seems somewhat old and like the owner might shut it down sometime soon. So if you guys want you can download it from me. Using the app it took me two days to download but it'll take probably an hour or two since it's 3.3GiB there's something like over a hundred audio files all in MP3. If anyone wants I can do some other small sites but since it takes as long as it does please none over 10GiB please.

http://www.legittorrents.info/index...s&id=8f427f2c7071c4dae4780f6c617c1f05cf1e1064

• Like (+1) Like (+1) x 1
  2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    That is a pretty cool collection, maybe @Sardonic Pickle and anyone making some sort of public YT video or project can benefit from it. Thanks for sharing it. I don't thinK I can download all the songs, buT I'll keep in mind to browse and get some nice samples next time.

3. Edward_Stryfe

4. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    Thanks. I think it's fine. Since we tagged directly to the thread, he should be able to land here and make up his mind.

5. Edward_Stryfe

I'm going to work on getting all the sound files picked out, and organized so that there isn't any HTML in the way of things and complicated directories. So once I get that made up I'll upload the torrent to LegitTorrents.info just like this one. You can keep an eye on my releaser thread there for it. Though chances are I am going to post it here before I edit my release thread but if you want to check it out it's at http://www.legittorrents.info/index.php?page=forum&action=viewtopic&topicid=204&msg=1066#1066 and the first post of the thread has the listed torrents in it.

6. Edward_Stryfe