1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

Recurrent What are you thinking right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaynil, Jul 24, 2015.

1. LinkSkywalker

LinkSkywalker Cocky Little Freak

You can ask for submissions, but I've generally found that for anything like this, the person who came up with the idea always needs to be willing to put forth 90+% of the effort.

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    Yeah. I partly get disheartened with any activity I try to organise because of that.

I'd probably have a place where we can keep track of quotes. Maybe a year round thread to post memorable quotes. Even if we don't end up making a contest or anything it might be a nice thing to have around.

I feel so limited since I got my current job. So I can't really know for sure I can do anything constantly. It just has been bad timing pairing before and after busty period that has made for a big lump of busy t8me. Hopefully by the end of Jan 8t will become better.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  3. Link

Link Hero of Time
    webmaster

3DS:
    ‭3368-5725-4601‬
    NNID:
    zeldacavern
    SFC:
    SW-6709-6167-2399
  4. LinkSkywalker

LinkSkywalker Cocky Little Freak

I completely understand that disheartenment. It can be grueling to try and pursue goals out of love, when you've got to slave away for your capitalist masters day in and out.

But there is a real satisfaction in seeing what you can accomplish anyway. <3

@Link I don't know.