1. Guest, feel free to chat with us on our official IRC channel via mIRC: irc.northfire.net in #Zelda or by clicking the Chat link on the forums or on the main page.

Debate WiiU VC ---> Switch VC

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by Link, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Link

Link Hero of Time
    webmaster

3DS:
    ‭3368-5725-4601‬
    NNID:
    zeldacavern
    SFC:
    SW-6709-6167-2399
    So who is with me and hopes their digital purchases remain intact. How many times do I need to buy ALTTP lol.

I own

SNES version
    GBA w/ Four Swords version
    Wii VC version
    3DS VC version
    Wii U VC version

I noticed the game cartridges look similar to a 3DS, maybe I can pop in OoT 3D and play it on there.

• Like (+1) Like (+1) x 1
  2. CM30

CM30 Active Member

I'm definitely hoping my Virtual Console purchases carry over. I mean, why do they keep making you buy them again anyway? Heck, why does the Wii U still not have most of the Virtual Console games available on the original Wii?

Honestly Nintendo, just move all Wii U VC games to Switch, and add in all the ones from the original Wii, the NES Classic Mini and the 3DS Virtual Console too. Enough of this 'slow drip' of content or constant rebuying.

• Like (+1) Like (+1) x 1
  3. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

3DS:
    1848-2038-9377
    NNID:
    Kaynil
    SFC:
    SW-0598-4137-8986
    I raise my hand here with you link, I am tired of re-buying.
    I agree with CM30 about them just moving the collection already and add what is missing. Now with things being linked to a proper ID instead of just a numeric code it should be easier to keep track of past purchases and stuff.,